Thank you for coming to the Show Us Your Shoes Parade!
We are thrilled to bring this tradition back to Atlantic City and to create new memories for our parade audience. This year's parade will be the biggest and best yet. There will be over 4,000 marchers, 15 floats, 15 marching bands and dozens of special units, celebrities including Chris Harrison from "The Bachelor" and Lara Spencer from "Good Morning America," music superstars Kool and the Gang, Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan and, of course, the stars of the parade -- the 53 contestants competing for the title of Miss America 2014 showing us their shoes!!!
Thank you for your interest in the MISS AMERICA SHOW US YOUR SHOES PARADE. See you on the Boardwalk September 14th at 5:00PM!
The parade route is:
ON THE BOARDWALK
REVEL TO ALBANY AVENUE (past the ATLANTIC CLUB)
Downloadable Maps: Ticket Seating | Standing Room Locations
Welcome to the 2013 Miss America "SHOW US YOUR SHOES" Parade!
The Miss America Organization is thrilled to have the "SHOW US YOUR SHOES" parade return to the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk!
The parade is scheduled to take place on SATURDAY, September 14, 2013. Step off will be at 5:00 PM.
Should you have any further questions, you can email us at: MissAParade@gmail.com.
- General tickets are $20 each
Top 10 Things To Know About The Parade
- TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE if you would like to purchase chairs for the parade. They are available all this week at Boardwalk Hall lobby. Tickets are $20 each.
- Open on Friday 9am- 6pm and Saturday 9am - 4pm
- Please note that most of the parade route will have security fencing lining the route for public safety. Please allow extra time to get around the boardwalk.
- The ushers will be at their sections at 3:00PM. If you have purchased tickets, you may arrive at your sections to take your seats as early as 3:00PM.
- The parade will happen rain or shine.
- The parade starts at 5:00PM from Revel. It will be at Boardwalk Hall at 6:00PM. The end of the Parade Route is Albany Avenue.
- Law Enforcement recommends that you do not bring backpacks or coolers on the boardwalk.
- Standing room is available throughout the boardwalk. Please visit missamerica.org to see the map and for more helpful parade tips.
- If you have purchased tickets, you must be in your seats by the time listed on your seats. This is very important since there will be heavy crowds and boardwalk movement will be restricted as the parade makes it way down the route.
- There are heavy crowds expected for the parade. Allow extra time getting to Atlantic City. Allow extra time for parking. Allow extra time getting to the boardwalk. Allow extra time getting to your seats.
- The parade is going to be live streamed on the internet. For live streaming, please go to www.PHL17.com
Here are some FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS that may help you with your parade preparations!
How can I buy tickets?
Please go to the Boardwalk Hall today and tomorrow.
Will the boardwalk be roped off to anyone who doesn't have a ticket?
There are standing room only areas throughout the boardwalk. The boardwalk will not be roped off to people who do not have a ticket.
Will I be allowed to bring a backpack on the boardwalk?
The police department is asking that you do not bring backpacks or coolers on the boardwalk.
I have a 2 year old infant who will sit on my lap, do they need a ticket?
NO. If your infant is going to sit on your lap they do not need a ticket.
Are there bleachers or seats?
There are NO bleachers on the route. It is all individual chairs.
Can I bring my own chair?
There are limited Standing Room Only areas designated throughout the 2-mile parade route. In the larger sections, which are identified on our STANDING ROOM ONLY MAP, you can bring your own chairs. Chairs are limited to first come first served basis.
What if it rains?
The parade will take place rain or shine.
Can I watch the parade on television?
Yes. There are 2 opportunities in the Atlantic City/Philadelphia region. You can watch it live from 6PM - 8PM on WPHL 17 on Saturday, September 14th and then the parade will be re-broadcast on WPVI Channel 6 from 4PM - 6PM on Sunday, September 15th.
What time is the parade?
The parade steps off at 5PM from Revel and travels south. It will arrive at the Boardwalk Hall area at 6PM and then disperses at Albany Avenue below the Atlantic Club Hotel.
Can I purchase tickets in the VIP performance area?
Unfortunately, all of the tickets in front of Boardwalk Hall are SOLD OUT.
If I purchase a ticket do I have to bring my own chair?
NO. If you purchase a ticket, it guarantees you a chair in the section that you purchased your ticket.
I am a handicapped person and have a wheelchair. Is there a special place that I go?
All of the seating sections will accommodate wheelchairs. If you did not purchase a ticket then you can go to any of the STANDING ROOM ONLY SECTIONS throughout the boardwalk.
Is there special parade parking?
NO. There are many lots throughout Atlantic City including the casinos. You can park wherever you like. Parking at Boardwalk Hall is not available on Sept. 14th.
All of the Casino's have ADA parking areas in their garages.
Is there special parade parking?
NO. There are many lots throughout Atlantic City including the many casinos. You can park wherever you like.
Is there handicap parking?
There are various paid parking lots between Pacific Avenue and the Boardwalk that have ADA parking. All of the Casino's have ADA parking areas in their garages.